Wednesday, September 30, 2009

frustration or learning

I have been at a conference the last 2 days and I heard tons of information that I needed to apply. I found myself at times saying to myself "Am I doing anything right?" For a moment I hit a point of frustration, because it seemed like I had so much that needed to b done or changed. but then I remembered who I was surrounded by and the heart of the conference. it is to build up and teach. equip and encourage. to get frustrated would mean that I missed the whole point. after I realized this I was back on track. I know that Gods standards are very high and sometimes we can get frustrated when it feels like we r so far away from where we should b. We must keep the right perspective. just like the conference God wants to equip and encourage. keep striving for perfection and never give up! Proverbs 24:16 says that a righteous man falls 7 times but gets up again. if u have fallen, get up, and if u r up don't be afraid to try just because u may fall again.

I wrote this from my phone so excuse any typos... :) have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment