Monday, December 15, 2008

God's Presence

Our new church schedule has been interesting, now that Robyn and I are working with children during the church service on Sunday mornings. I get to see the notes to the sermon that the adults are going to get but I don't actually get to hear it. It was so cool when we came back in for the altar time how God was moving. The sermon was on the presence of God, and when we came back in that is what was there. As I prayed for people I asked God to shake the very core of their being. I wonder sometimes if I scare people when I say stuff like that! :) oh well, it's good for them! But it is important to be in the presence of God and to have him go to very center of who we are and dwell. I want to encourage you to seek God and invite him to dwell within you today on a deeper level.

1 comment: