Thursday, December 11, 2008

Without the Resurrection

During my Bible reading this morning, I read about the crucifixion of Jesus. My reading stopped before the resurrection, but it made me think of what would have happened if there was no resurrection. I don't believe we would have Christianity. The resurrection was the one thing that no other great speaker or good person has ever done. through out history Jesus has been the only one who has overcome death. Now through his resurrection we too will be resurrected. I can't help but think how hard those that opposed Jesus must have looked for his body and never found it, because if they could find it they could have crushed Christianity forever. despite guards in front of the tomb and all of those that opposed him no proof was ever brought forward that was legitimate against the resurrection of Christ! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment