Friday, December 19, 2008

Perfect Plan - Perfect Timing

I am always amazed at Gods perfect timing. When I read in the Bible and take a step back and look at all of the things that happened, and how they all work together and how everything seems to happen at the perfect time I find myself in awe of how in control God is. It is always cool to read the lineage of Jesus and see all of the people that were in the old testament. Out of all of the Jews, even all of the Jews from the line of Judah, why did the authors of the Bible write about the ones they did? And to go even further why did they keep such close track of lineage. It was such an important thing to them! but it all comes together and all makes sense when Jesus comes! writing on this topic could easily become a book instead of blog so I am going to have to cut it short, but keep in mind today that God is still in control and his timing is still and always will be perfect! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment