Thursday, April 2, 2009

I can hear the rhythm of the lion of the tribe of Judah

Reading in Mark chapter 13 today. It talks about end times, and the return of Jesus. My attitude toward trouble in the world has changed over the last year. I certainly am not glad to see people suffering and I have compassion for those that are in war, or famine, or suffering with disease, but something inside of me also has a sense of excitement, because we are that much closer to the Jesus coming back! Every event that happens it is like I can hear the rhythm of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah (Jesus). Time is running short and we must be influencers in our culture, and better yet influencers in other cultures! With the diversity in America we can enter into a different culture by going across town, or even just down the street. I really want to make sure I keep my ear attuned to the rhythm of the lion of the tribe of Judah. It spurs me on, keeps me going. just like a timed game, the closer it is to time running out the faster and harder you push to get the most you can done. As the roar and footsteps gets louder, I want to keep going strong. It is go time!

No comments:

Post a Comment