Monday, April 20, 2009

Surfing on the Wave of His Revelation

I have about 50 things I could blog about this morning, and I have finally decided what to do. :) I have been amazed the last two weeks about God's plans, and how he is so intimately involved in every situation. The so called "coincidences" that have occurred are pretty much blowing my mind. In every situation good or bad, God is there, he has a way to overcome, he has a way to capitalize on everything! I have seen his plan unfolding, and the ever so tiny part of his plan that I see is totally amazing me. I feel like I am surfing on the wave of God's revelation! I have paddled and paddled I tried to catch the wave of God, and missed it completely or only lasted a short time, only to fall back into the ocean of his grace. Right now I am enjoying the ride, and working hard to keep my balance, and watch the changing and the shifting of the wave. On this ride some are taking some hard hits from the enemy. Others are overwhelmed by God's love, others are saying and doing things that they have no idea of the spiritual significance of there statements or actions, yet in all of these cases it is furthering the Kingdom of God.


Romans 8:27-28 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Praise God! Lord help us to stay on the edge of fresh revelation today! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment