Monday, May 4, 2009

Great Weekend!

I had a great weekend. Very busy, but great! Friday night I hung out with some guys and watched Lord of the Rings. Saturday morning, worked with our youth to clean the church, then went home and got outside in the amazing weather we had! Mowed the yard, and cut down a dead pine tree. Then back to the church to setup for BGMC (Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge). Sunday morning, was a ton of fun with the younger kids, and another teenager got saved on Sunday morning, which is really exciting! then we had Robyn's grandmas birthday lunch at Pizza Ranch. After that is was back to the house to setup for games food and a bonfire for youth group that night. Then Monday morning hit! :) I'm glad God gives me strength to do all these things! Today I have been thinking about the future, and trying to dream a bit. Where does God want us to go? How can we better help people in there walks with God? How can we make a bigger impact? Harlan, and surrounding areas are on my heart today. I just want to serve. Love God... Love People... Lord Guide us!

No comments:

Post a Comment