Friday, March 6, 2009

The need for Prayer

It seems this week is a week of increased prayer. I have had a lot of people ask me to pray, and some that didn't ask, but I knew needed it. It is exciting to pray when you have the right perspective, and it is very boring and difficult when we don't. The God of the everything has his ear tipped toward us and anxiously awaits to hear from us. Our prayers can be effective when we are in tune with the Holy Spirit. It is a privilege and an honor to be able to communicate with God like that. One that I am really unworthy to have. I continually try to wrap my mind around the grace and the mercy that God shows us. His mercy spares giving us what we deserve, and his grace gives us blessing beyond what we can earn. As I pray for people this week, I am asking the Holy Spirit to lead in prayer and will join him in agreement. Lord, bring revelation and and breakthrough in peoples lives!


Ephesians 4:22-24 22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Bring Victory Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment