Monday, February 9, 2009

ahhhh....

Wow, what a week last week! I didn't even get a blog out on Friday. sorry about that. I was working hard towards getting all of my studying done before the Friday night. This weekend, I completed the last class needed to become a certified minister, and also finished up my internship, which is also a requirement. As, I walked out of class on Saturday afternoon this sense of relief was there. All of my requirements have been met. It is just sending the paperwork to Springfield, MO and waiting for the official documents to come back. It's exciting, it has been a long road and a lot of time has been spent, and it has all been worth it. now I get a couple of months of break, and then back to classes to get the next level! I looked at the stack of books that I have gone through for these courses the other day and the pile of books is much larger than the size of brain, and I am not sure how all that fit in there, but anyways it did! God is good and he has taught me a lot through my studies, and I am anxious to get into some more intense learning... after a little break that is!! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment