Friday, February 13, 2009

Pushing the Limits

I got to spend a lot of time with Cyrus last night and it was great! We rolled around on the floor and played with toys. He is always pushing the limits and trying new things. I love that! That curiosity and willingness to do things we have never done before seems to be built inside of us. As he began to grab a hold of furniture and tried to pull himself up to his feet, I was encouraging him not to give up, without just doing it for him. Of course I was there to catch him if he fell, but eventually he was able to make it to his feet on several items in the living room. He did great! Somewhere along the way we can find ourselves not pushing the limits anymore. Maybe we think we have done everything we can do. Perhaps we get to scared to fail. We need to remember that God is there to catch us if we fall, but deep inside of us is a yearning for something more don't deny it! If it is a God thing, go for it!


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment