Friday, February 27, 2009

Redefined

I have been thinking and praying about our theme this weekend. "Redefined" My friend Pastor Lee from Atlantic is going to be preaching about it. I am excited to see where the Lord leads us. God really is all about redefining. Not that he changes and has to redefine his rules or who he is, but instead we need to be redefined. God needs to redefine who he is when we doubt him. We need him to redefine us when we feel worthless and unloved. We need him to redefine our circumstances when they seem hopeless. God always seemed to redefine David and his situation. So many psalms start out negative, and end up redefined and hopeful at the end. I think when God redefines, he is simply revealing the truth. I am praying that lives will be changed this weekend. Redefine our lives Lord and help us to know the truth about you, ourselves, and our situations!

No comments:

Post a Comment