Monday, February 23, 2009

Kingdom Mindset

We talked in youth group last night about how we can understand Gods love more than we do. I believe that it takes sharing God's love in order to understanding it at a deeper level. Typically, to get more of something it would make sense not to give it all away. Once again God does things differently than the rest of the world. I love that, but at the same time it makes it difficult to change our mindset. God provides an overflow of love when we have someone around us to overflow into. What good is love if it is not shared anyways? The rules of the kingdom are different. To be first we must be last, to gain we must count all we have as loss. I have found it hard to change my mindset on things. I want to show a Godly love, but even though sometimes my actions or words are good, I have this little thing inside of me going, what am I going to get out of this?? How can I benefit? Ahhhh! why doesn't that just die! Lord, change our mindsets to be kingdom mindsets so we can turn the world upside down (or maybe right side up) for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment