Friday, January 16, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

I find myself in an odd situation this Friday morning. I am ready for my class this weekend! the book is read, the questions answered, and the quizzes complete. It feels good. It is nice to get things done before the deadline. I am looking forward to class this weekend on the book of Romans. It is an amazing book, and if I had to chose one book out of the whole bible as my favorite it, that would be the one. how could one person write something this complete? By the Holy Spirit that is how! Nothing more completely describes what salvation is all about better than Romans. I am thankful that the Holy Spirit works in our lives today, giving us the right words, and inspiring us to do great things for him. It is going to be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment