Monday, January 5, 2009

The Truth

I believe the Bible is true. I believe it is the inspired word of God. Truth is not something that is very common in the world. I have been compelled to speak truth in boldness lately. Being bold is something that is unnatural for me. I have gotten tired of being worried that I won't say the right thing or something I say will a negative effect in someones life, and I am tired of worrying if what I am speaking is not relevant in someones life. I have had such a self-consciousness that it has handicapped my ability in the past to minister to people in the fullness that God wants. Something has happened! There has been a break-through to a new level. The truth is the truth, and it is good! And I love the fact that it is not just a blabbering of different Bible verses, but a spirit led specific word for peoples lives! I remember when I played a lot of video games, and when I got to a new level I was excited to explore it and see what was there. I feel the same way now! Speaking truth is like turning on the light in a dark room. It reveals things, and changes perspective. I want to turn on some lights today!

1 comment: