Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thankfulness

I am thankful for all that I have this morning. As I learn more and more about God I appreciate what he is doing, and how he provides. I am happy to be in debt to God! wow that sounds weird... but it is true. God owes me nothing, in fact from the very beginning of life I owed him, because he had already paid for all the sins I would commit in my life. I think that humanly speaking God would be about the worst banker in the world. He just keeps giving out no interest loans. No expectations of getting fully paid back! We are blessed beyond measure! Although I will never get God paid back, I want to try as hard as I can. I do that by being faithful to him, in all areas of my life. My marriage, family, through time in his word. Normally people hide from those they are in debt to, but God says, "Hey stop in any time! Do you need anything!" Just blows me away sometimes. God is amazing! Be thankful today!

No comments:

Post a Comment